Today, I'm sharing 25 things you didn't know about me. I hope you all enjoy this post and let me know if you learned something that surprised you.
1. I love and believe in God.
2. My family is everything to me. I would die for them.
3. I drive with two feet. Weird, I know.
4. I'm 5'2" but I live in heels so you would never know.
5. At age 31, I become a widow and a mommy.
6. I'm obsessed with dates. I never forget a birthday.
7. I started this blog in the summer of 2016 on my late husband's birthday. See #6 for my obsession with the significance of dates.
8. My favorite time of year is Summer.
9. I love to travel and I always eat at a cute local place in any new city/town.
10. My favorite thing to do is be with my family but shopping is a close second.
11. My favorite day of the week is Sunday.
12. I love to help people and give them hope.
13. My favorite movie is Baby Boy. I literally know every line.
14. My parents met in middle school and have been married for 38 years. Best example!
15. I have two brothers so I sign every card to my parents "your one and only daughter."
16. My dad taught me to drive when I was 8 years old.
17. I went to private school my entire life.
18. I love nail polish and change my color weekly.
19. The best present a guy can give me is a handwritten letter.
20. I'm obsessed with having exact change.
21. My favorite accessory is earrings.
22. My favorite numbers are 12 and 14, my wedding anniversary date.
23. I have one tattoo, in honor of my late husband.
24. I have no middle name but I kept my maiden name so I would finally be able to do a monogram!
25. I love being in love.