Holiday Gift Guide
Crazy! That it is already December 4th of 2016! Last month of the year....so you know what time it is. Christmas! Sometimes, the holidays can be so stressful but I think if you have a plan that helps (nothing you can do about the crazy people but ignore, lol!).
Here is my gift guide for any woman in your life, mom, best friend, aunt or maybe even co-worker (if y'all that cool). I created it so there are a wide range of price points but each gift would be loved by anyone.
1. Fur Scarf: If you follow me on instagram, you know my love for fur (faux). I think this is such a classy, timeless gift. Fur never goes out of style and if you live up north, you will need this every winter. This particular fur scarf is by Sole Society and is $39.95 at Nordstrom. Fantastic price! www.nordstrom.com
2. Glitter Cat iPhone Case: I put this on here not only because its cute but I know its something my best friend would love. So, if she would love it, obviously so would others!!!! www.katespade.com
3. Miss Dior Perfume: Who doesn't need a new scent to go into 2017 with? I love Miss Dior. The smell reminds me of elegance. Wearing it always has me feeling like Jackie Kennedy! Right now, Nordstrom has a gift with beauty purchase and with only 20 shopping days to Christmas its time! www.nordstrom.com
4. Personalized Name Necklace: Funny, I have a crazy unique name so I have been obsessed with personalized items since I was a little girl. I do think this is a very sentimental, thoughtful and sweet gift. The receiver will definitely be surprised. Just make sure their name is spelled right! www.neimanmarcus.com
5. Ted Baker Chain Purse: I love all things Ted Baker. The floral patterns that encompass most of the line are literally to die for. You can see how curated and detailed they are. Well, I have come to discover that all the other products are just as amazing. Who doesn't love a bow? This is such a perfect purse that can go for a day at the mall to a night at a ball. Bloomingdales has their Friends and Family sale going on now. www.bloomingdales.com